Wednesday, March 11, 2009

DOTA

"Once you are an addict, you will always be an addict",.,

Dota is one of the favorite computer games nowadays!., When i try to gather some information to those students who played DOTA, majority of them says "yeah!,that game was fun!.,. that's one of my favorite past-time activity, i used my leisure time playing that stuff!,.In fact, I a have team that competes locally." In that statement, we could figure out the student that he/she is one of a kind of player that enjoys playing that game,..,

In my case, I started playing dota only 7 months ago,,. Me and my friends used to play counter strike.But we got bored, then my mate showed us the game dota.We started playing 2 vs 2/3 vs 3 on lan when we came together. Starting hero was Traxex, the only hero I wasn't a complete noob with.1 month I was picking random heroe's, watching builds, writing down builds.Play some games with the hero, continue with another hero. After that month I realized it was not the essence of the game. So I started to react on peoples heroes. I started to use my brain, what item can help me to defeat the enemy. Another month passed and I knew 90% of the items and heroes.In that month I played a lot of random games, to learn as much heroes as possible. Playing 4-5 years of counter strikes really helped me in reaction speed and team thinking. I'm far from being a so called "pro" dota player. But comparing myself to other players in pub or div league, I think I'm getting pretty good. So the game can only get more fun. Once you have found, I consider this game as alot of fun. I don't think it's a time waste, but a spending. Everyone got this hobbies,.,.

No comments:

Post a Comment